Enhance your contact database with dwelling data.
Enhance your consumer prospect database with detailed information about the home itself, including the type of home, age, and value. Dwelling information is provided to Cleanlist by Statistics Canada and other reliable sources. By segmenting your contacts according to home type, value, and age, you can better target and personalize your message which can improve your marketing ROI.
Data elements include:
- Dwelling Type
- Home Value
- Home Age
When you order Dwelling Append, you’ll receive a result file with the dwelling data elements appended to each record.
An included summary report provides statistical data describing your results.
- Improve marketing ROI by targeting the highest potential prospects.
- Save money by eliminating low potential prospects from your campaigns.
- Personalize your message based on known household characteristics.
75 - 95% Range.
Match Rate Factors:
- Demographic Append - Enhance your database and enable segmentation with demographic profiles.
- Donation History Append - Select high-potential donors by researching reported donation history.
- Geocode Append - Append latitude and longitude coordinates to your contacts for location and proximity targeting.
Dwelling Type Code:
- A = Single Detached House
- B = Semi-Detached House
- C = Row House
- D = Apartment, Detached Duplex
- E = Apartment, 5 Storeys or More
- F = Apartment, Fewer than 5 Storeys
- G = Other Single-Attached
- H = Movable Dwelling
||Home Age (in years)
For advice, estimates, or to place an order,
call us at 1-800-454-0223 or email email@example.com